ENGIE Services Ltd.
ul. Bobrowiecka 8, 00-728 Warszawa
tel: 22 375 90 40 (to 44)
fax: 22 375 90 45
Monday - Friday
09:00 – 17:00 CET
Southern Region Office
ul. Nasyp 6, 44-100 Gliwice
tel/fax: (32) 231 41 90
Monday - Friday
07:30 – 15:30 CET
Financial Control & Accounting DepartmentAleksandra Gajda-GryberCFOAleksandra.Gajda-Gryber@engie.com
Financial Control & Accounting DepartmentBożena SawickaChief AccountantBozena.Sawicka@engie.com
Engie in Poland
Jan WoźniakManaging Director of ENGIE Group companies in PolandI invite you to contact the companies of the ENGIE Group in Poland
ul. Bobrowiecka 8
tel. (22) 375 90 40 do 44
ENGIE EC Słupsk
ul. Koszalińska 3D
tel. (59) 848 63 00
Pogotowie Ciepłownicze tel. 993
ENGIE EC serwis
ul. Kulczyńskiego 6
tel. (59) 847 44 80
Pogotowie Ciepłownicze tel. 993
ul. Nasyp 6
tel. (32) 231 48 83
ul. Za Dworcem 3
tel. (67) 263 29 69
ul. Za Dworcem 3
tel. (67) 263 35 44
ENGIE Technika Instalacyjna
ul. Czerniakowska 58
tel. (22) 851 97 40
PRODUCTION & SALES OF ELECTRICITY
ENGIE Zielona Energia
ul. Uniwersytecka 13
tel. (32) 60 30 599
We provide Help Desk services adjusted to a given facility or we provide Customer Help Desk services to meet our Customers' needs.
The ENGIE Help Desk system enables collection of data in order to identify quality, document the processes and improve service provision. Every request from a user is recorded in the help desk.
In real time Users are able to:
- Contact the help desk by any means of communication
- Track the process of completing a request in real time
- Evaluate the provided services
- Suggest actions to improve services
Facility Manager/Owner is able to:
- Review all data related to the services
- Monitor SLA and KPI
- Export data from the help desk as an Excel file to perform further analyses
- View documents attached to the help desk
- Monitor event alarms
- Track the satisfaction level of facility Users
The following Help Desk modules are available:
- Service requests
- Work progress, acceptance and invoicing
- PPM – planned maintenance
- List of systems and equipment
- Media consumption
- Reports and graphs
- Conference rooms booking
We can present the Help Desk system in detail at Your request.
Quality & Enviroment
The aim of ENGIE Services Ltd. is to provide services with regard to the Customer's expectations of the quality of the service provided, requirements resulting from the applicable legal regulations, good engineering practices and environmental care.
Considering the above, in 2015 we implemented our Quality Management System in accordance with PN-EN ISO 9001: 2009, Environmental Management System according to PN-EN ISO 14001: 2005 and EMAS compliant with the requirements of Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council No 1221 / 2009 of 25 November 2009 on the voluntary participation of organizations in eco - management and audit system of the Community, which will enable them to further pursue their stated environmental objectives.
ENGIE skupia ludzi, którym rozwój i nowe wyzwania wyznaczają kierunek codziennej pracy. Są otwarci na zmiany, kreatywnie podchodzą do problemów, są zaangażowanymi oraz pragną doskonalić swoje umiejętności z pasją realizując prestiżowe projekty.
- cechuje Cię przedsiębiorczy sposób myślenia, wysoka wydajność i zaangażowanie,
- posiadasz wysokie umiejętności techniczne,
- potrafisz współpracować i utrzymywać partnerskie relacje z klientami oraz współpracownikami
Czekamy na Twoje zgłoszenie!
Log in to panel
Program epracownikSign In
MONITORING OF ENERGY CONSUMPTIONS - ECOPANEL FOR BUILDINGS' USERS
The everyday behaviour of building users is a crucial element of the energy saving process. In practice, the monitoring and live on-line presentation of the use of media in different parts of the buildings, combined with showing "Ecoadvice", remind us that everyone can take steps to help protect the environment, which in turn results in cost reductions. Ecopanel shows the scope of influence on media use and the environment of even the smallest actions of many people. The ECOPanel visual information system is located in a generally accessible part of the facility and forms the central element of the system. The system is universal and scalable, and can be used in large office buildings, universities, or small schools.
The Ecopanel system enables:
- Remote reading of the media counters
- Configuration of reports and comparisons
- Implementation of visual information
- Transfer of data to the users, administrators and managers
- Precise data analysis
- Automatic report generation
- Inclusion of multiple facilities in the analysis
- Support for green education
TECHNICAL FACILITY MAINTENANCE
Our scope of services includes:
- Supervision and technical support at the construction stage
- Warranty and post-warranty supervision
- Maintaining a Building Log Book
- Energy management
- Cost control and cost reduction
- Asset management
- Adjusting operations to suit changing regulations
- Reporting systems
Service & Maintenance
- Current maintenance
- Equipment and installation inspections
- Equipment maintenance
- Break downs analysis
- 24/7 Help Desk
- Emergency service
- in case of a break down alarms
- Special event services etc.
- Updating of documentation
Repair & Replacement
- Delivery and replacement of consumables and spare parts
- Emergency repairs
- Handyman services
ENGIE Services provides end-to-end technical facility maintenance. The scope has been developed to increase the competitiveness of the premises and includes maintenance, system and technical infrastructure management, consulting services and individual engineering solutions.
Our service provision covers over 2 000 000 m2 of space in Poland. Our goal is to create long-term relations with our customers, based on trust in our competence and meeting both the current and future expectations of our Customers. Continual increasing the safety of our services and striving to achieve sustainable development enables us to meet those targets and optimise costs over the whole life cycle of the service facilities. Our solutions take into account the nature and priorities of the sector and the facility for which we supply our services.
ENGIE Services has the required key competences in the scope of maintenance, including critical infrastructure management in office buildings, industrial facilities, public facilities, data centres, logistics centres and shopping centres.
The scope of company's services
includes the following building systems:
- Electrical and power installations
- Water and sanitary installations
- Fire safety systemse
- Access control systems (ACS)
- Intrusion alarm systems (IAS)
- Close-circuit television (CCTV)
- Audio and audio-visual systems
- Parking systems
- Water treatment systems
- Compressed air installations
- Building management systems (BMS)
- Other technical infrastructure of facilities
Health & Safety Policy
In ENGIE Services Sp. z o. o., the safety of our employees is our top priority. We believe that together we can create work environment where everyone can feel safe and comfortable.
Having the wellbeing of our employees in mind, in 2016 we introduced ISO 18001 system as a tool for constant improvement and development of OHS standards. The noticeable improvement of occupational health and safety, as well as employee engagement motivates us to take further steps aiming at improving the quality of work.
In our organization, we together build the awareness of employees that day by day brings measurable results. In our daily work, we follow our "Life Saving Rules" being in line with the global standard of ENGIE group. The commitment of the top management of ENGIE Services Sp. z o. o. in the current OHS policy, ensures that the state of occupational health and safety in the Company is being taken care of. What we also want to achieve by the said tasks is meeting the requirements of our customers who trusted us.
Thanks to the engagement of all the company's employees and people working on its behalf being aware that safety at work is primarily a concern about own's health and life we can achieve our goals.
Zgodnie z art. 13 ogólnego rozporządzenia o ochronie danych osobowych z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. (Dz.Urz. UE L 119 z 04.05.2016) informuję, iż:
- administratorem Pani/Pana danych osobowych jest ENGIE Services Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie 00-728 ul. Bobrowiecka 8.
- z administratorem można się skontaktować za pośrednictwem adresu Data.Protection.PL@engie.com,
- Pani/Pana dane osobowe przetwarzane będą:
- W celu wykonania umowy – art. 6 ust. 1 lit. b Rozporządzenie Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (dalej RODO).
- Dla celów dochodzenia roszczeń – art. 6 ust. 1 lit. f. RODO – prawnie uzasadniony interes Administratora.
- Dla zapewnienia bezpieczeństwa oraz ochrony mienia – art. 6 ust. 1 lit. f. RODO.
- Pani/Pana dane osobowe przechowywane będą przez okres 10 lat zgodnie z obowiązującymi przepisami prawa lub do momentu odwołania zgody bez wpływu na zgodność z prawem przetwarzania (jeżeli przetwarzanie odbywa się na podstawie zgody), którego dokonano na podstawie zgody przed jej cofnięciem – jeżeli dotyczy,
- Posiada Pan/i prawo dostępu do treści swoich danych oraz prawo ich sprostowania, usunięcia, ograniczenia przetwarzania, prawo do przenoszenia danych, prawo wniesienia sprzeciwu w przypadku przetwarzania danych osobowych w celach marketingowych.
- Posiada Pan/i prawo do cofnięcia zgody w dowolnym momencie bez wpływu na zgodność z prawem przetwarzania, którego dokonano na podstawie zgody przed jej cofnięcie oraz posiada Pan/i prawo do przenoszenia danych.
- Ma Pani/Pan prawo wniesienia skargi do organu nadzorczego,
- Pani/Pana dane nie będą przetwarzane w sposób zautomatyzowany,
- Podanie danych osobowych w zakresie niezbędnym do zawarcia umowy jest obligatoryjne. W pozostałych przypadkach – dobrowolne.
ENGIE Services Profile
- 22 years in the Facility Management market
- Area of activity - Poland
- Market sectors: Office Buildings, Shopping Centres, Industrial and Logistics plants, Data Centres, Universities, Educational facilities, Hospitals, Schools and others, Public Private Partnership
- Over 430 service employees
- ISO: 9001, 14001, 18001, EMAS PL 2.14-007-79
- Constant financial stability
- Over 100 serviced Customers
- Over 2 400 000 m2 in total serviced area
ENGIE Services is the leading partner in the Facility Management Services sector. With our many years of experience and continuous development, we take today's challenges with a fresh perspective and adjust our organisation to our customers' needs. Using our resources, knowledge, and skills, we strive to support the increasing safety, development and functioning of our customers' organisations and the communities we serve. We provide integrated solutions, including services for facilities and efficient energy use through a strategy based on innovations and new digital technologies.
The Group is listed on the stock exchanges in Paris and Brussels, and represented in the main international indices: CAC 40, BEL20, DJ Euro Sooxx 50, Euronext 100, FTSE Eurotop 100, MSCI Europe, DJSI World, DJSI Europe and Euronext Vigeo (Eurozone 120, Europe 120, and France 20).
We provide services related to over 2 400 000 m2 of space divided between more than 100 facilities.
Due to our Customers' confidentiality requirements, the references are presented on individual request, and only with the current Customers' consent.
ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROJECTS IN OUR CLIENTS' FACILITIES
- Preliminary analysis - we identify potential areas where energy use can be reduced, by analysing user behaviour, equipment efficiency, demand management, as well as the energy supply and production processes.
- Project feasibility analysis - we conduct a detailed assessment of the solutions in the context of technical effectiveness, financial efficiency, and risk assessment; then we suggest the most effective solutions for implementation.
- Engineering and design services - in cooperation with ENGIE Technika Instalacyjna and ENGIE Elektromontaż we provide project services and analyses related to the project life cycle.
- Project Management and Implementation - ENGIE Services, ENGIE EC Services, ENGIE Technika Instalacyjna, and ENGIE Elektromontaż teams have many years of practical experience in conducting projects related to efficient energy use, from study and design phases to project and safety management, and the organisation of project financing
- Measuring energy saving results and verifying the data - monitoring measurements and then analysing them enable us to increase savings and provide data for improved energy cost budget management and precise assessment of the reductions in emissions.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CONTRACTING WITH GUARANTEED SAVINGS AND PPP FORMULA
ENGIE has many years of experience in conducting PPP projects in Europe. As a part of our Business to Territory activity, we have several programs and solutions dedicated to local government authorities. We are substantively and financially ready to conduct projects in the form of Public-Private Partnerships in the scope of energy performance contracting projects with guaranteed savings, modernisation projects, and development DBFMO projects (design, build, finance, manage, and operate). We have many years of experience in end-to-end Facility Management Service provision.
Currently we are conducting three Public-Private Partnership projects:
- „Design, modernisation and maintenance of student dormitories on Badurskiego Street in Kraków" - 25 year contract, with ENGIE Services responsible for building and equipment maintenance.
- „Thermal modernisation with management of heat sources in public facilities in Gmina Opalenica" - 15 year contract, with ENGIE Services responsible for the whole contract. This is the first agreement of this type of PPP in the Wielkopolska province, and the third for values in Poland.
- „Thermal modernisation of educational buildings of Zgierz" - 15 year contract, with ENGIE Services responsible for the whole contract. The agreement is the highest in terms of the previously signed agreement in the framework of PPP thermo-modernization works.
- Technical condition analysis
- Developing proposals in the scope of energy-saving modernisation, related to modernisation and reconstruction
- Conducting energy audits
- Creating technical designs
- Obtaining permits and approvals according to the scope of modernisation
- Organising the financing for the investment
- Risk-sharing, agreed with the Investor
- Financing implementation, agreed with the Investor
- Project management
- Investment implementation
- Providing Facility Management Services and technical support during the contract period
Our efficient energy use services allow our customers to identify potential areas for savings and proposals for precise solutions to reduce costs and carbon dioxide emissions.
Facility Management Services
Today the modern workplace functions in a very dynamic environment. Providing satisfactory multi-sector services requires intelligent management, integration and flexibility.
Therefore, many of our customers now expect us to provide integrated Facility Management Services. We react to every individual request using the interdisciplinary skills of our employees to provide optimal effectiveness.
Our employees are fully involved in the search for environment-friendly solutions, allowing us to achieve not only an increase in business effectiveness but also efficient energy use.
Currently we offer Facility Management Services in the sectors of office space, industrial facilities and public facilities. Depending on the scope, the services are performed in cooperation with our Business Partners or directly by our Employees.
The services include:
- Technical services
- Reception services, concierge services, and parking management
- Facility security
- All-year maintenance of external areas
- Supplementary services
- Helpdesk - facility maintenance and management
Ethics must be at the core of managing our daily activities’. It must feed our managerial, commercial and operational practices. We build together the trust of our stakeholders, which is a major value creation lever for the Group.
We have a very clear policy: zero tolerance, particularly regarding fraud and corruption, and complete commitment to compliance with ethical rules - those of the countries in which we operate and those we set for ourselves.
ENGIE has adopted the highest ethical standards. ENGIE's operating principles are part of international reference documents such as:
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights and accompanying conventions,
- Convention of the International Labor Organization and directional principles of the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development(OECD)for transnational companies,
- Convention of the United Nations Against Corruption.
Created by ENGIE Ethics charter is the foundation for all of the referentials, internal policies and codes of conduct adopted by the Group. The charter defines the 4 fundamental ethical principles underlying all of ENGIE’s ethical commitments and it determines their field of application and presents the general architecture for the Group’s ethics and compliance governance and organisation.